Flat • The surface of the controllers is perfectly flat and thin, allowing easy cleaning and ensuring the highest level of hygiene
Intuitive • New, more intuitive user interface.The main functions are highlighted,such as set point display and auxiliary output activation.
Touch • The keypad is touch sensitive for a more attractive and appealing look.This allows the possibility to create custom user interfaces based on different applications.
Integration with monitoring and supervisory systems
• Modbus® and Carel protocol, with automatic recognition, available as standard on the entire ir33 + range of controllers.
RS485 card, Etc. (Option) • ** Install additional equipment, contact the manufacturer.
Green guard coated on Condenser coils • Corrosion prevention caused by ocean vapor and chemicals which extends coil life span.
Copper fin condenser coil (Made to order) • Fin made from copper, extends life span of condenser coil. Suitable for seaside area and high acidic factory environment.
*Please consult Uni-Aire’s sale engineer for usage and availability
• The refrigerant compression characteristics have low friction, resulting in good performance and energy saving.
• low vibration results in quiet operation.
Plastic material (25,000-36,000 BTU/Hr)
*Light weight, energy saving
Aluminium material. (40,000-60,000 BTU/Hr) • Does not deform after prolonged use. • Large air volume
• Shell and tube heat exchanger type
• High eff iciency in performance
• Low pressure drop and compact design
• Aluminium star rods fitted in copper tubing. Create turbulence refrigerant flow and cause higher heat transfer efficiency.
Plate fin coil type • The coil is tested for leakage at 600 psi.
Inner groove copper tube • Help improve energy eff iciency and reduce size of the condenser coil.
Aluminium louver fin • Louvered fins increase the heat-transfer capacity by creating air turbulence which reduces the boundary layer on the fin's surface
Thermostatic expansion valve • Controls the amount of refrigerant entering the evaporator. By installing this thermostatic expansion valve on the inlet pipe before the refrigerant enters the evaporator.
Sight glass • Characterize the state and humidity of the refrigerant.
Filter drier • Filters out dirt and absorbs moisture. If the machine does not work properly or has acid build-up, the f ilter drier will also absorb the acid by the filter drier's inner filling.
Service valve • Diagnose problems in the cooling system